referencia : 310092
Developed in collaboration with the best freeskiers of the Salomon team, the ROCKER2 has done caught a lot of attention since it was released. Revolutionary ski in deep snow, this 2013 season it comes in various models to suit all freeride profiles. "The...SALOMON
Developed in collaboration with the best freeskiers of the Salomon team, the ROCKER2 has done caught a lot of attention since it was released. Revolutionary ski in deep snow, this 2013 season it comes in various models to suit all freeride profiles. "The most fun range of freeski and the most innovative in the history of Salomon", proudly announces the manufacturer.
Novelty 2013, the ROCKER2 90, narrower than its colleagues, is a freeride all-mountain model. With its 89 mm of waist (in 177 cm) and its all-terrain Rocker, it will pass everywhere with great ease. In the program, flotation and impressive sensations of extraordinary slides by being very easy to drive in powdery snow. It will be also fun on the harshest snow with its adapted side-lines. Very playful, its construction is, in turn, the most serious one. This ski has a 100% wood core, a Semi-Sandwich construction and reinforced edges for optimal performance.
Notice to all those who are looking for effective freeride skis but not too wide. Nothing to complain about, these freeride-backcountry, 100% pleasure ski will make you completely addicted to fields of pow, to the powdery snow, to the fresh snow, deep, light, etc...
Construction and core:
- Semi-Sandwich construction
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- All-terrain rocker: simple shape Rocker at the level of the tip, of medium length and low height, which offers an excellent shock absorption and easy and gradual beginning of cornering, without any harm to the stability. Patented design by Salomon.
- Early Rise Tail
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a more fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- QR Code
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.