Developed in collaboration with the best freeskiers of the Salomon team, the ROCKER2 has done caught a lot of attention since it was released. Revolutionary ski in deep snow, this 2013 season it comes in various models to suit all freeride profiles. "The most fun range of freeski and the most innovative in the history of Salomon", proudly announces the manufacturer.
Novelty 2013, the ROCKER2 92, narrower than its colleagues, is a freeride all-mountain model. With its 91 mm at the waist (in 171 cm) and its well marked Twin Rocker, let me tell you, it is ready for the most profound snow. In the program, flotation and impressive sensations of extraordinary slides by being very easy to drive. It will be also fun on the harshest snow with its adapted side-lines. Very playful, its construction is, in turn, the most serious one. This ski has a 100% wood core, a Twintip Sandwich construction and reinforced edges for optimal performance.
Notice to all those who are looking for effective freeride skis but not too wide. Nothing to complain about, these freeride-backcountry, 100% pleasure ski will make you completely addicted to fields of pow, to the powdery snow, to the fresh snow, deep, light, etc...
Construction and core:
- Sandwich construction
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Twin rocker: for a ski in three dimensions. Long and low rocker shape at the level of the tail and the tip that allows the ski to rotate more easily and with more fun without making an edging fault. Patented design by Salomon.
- Pulse Pad: a layer of rubber along the square and at certain places in the skiing for a more fluid glide and a better contact ski/snow.
- QR Code
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversized wings for excellent lateral transmission. The use of titanium in the heel piece, the basis and the toe piece reduces the weight by 15 per cent on the unisex models.
High performance bindings for women, with inserts in titanium to reduce the weight by 15 %.
- Accurate transmission
- Elegant design
- Particularity: Ti
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- SCP pedal
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable brake
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.