referencia : 367135
referencia : 353690
Finally, a ski for the female freeriders to rejoice in deep snow! Strongly inspired by the Rocker2 series for men, the ROCKETTE is the female version of these fat skis 100% powdery snow, with 115 mm at waist. Thanks to its generous width and its well proportionated Twin Rocker, it is ready for the deepest snow for the greater happiness of the female freeriders. In the program, flotation and impressive sensations of extraordinary slides by being very easy to drive. Very playful, its construction is, in turn, the most serious since this ski has a 100% wood core, the straight edges and reinforced edges for optimum performance. Attention ladies, these freeride-backcountry, 100% female, skis will make you completely addicted to powdery snow fields!
Construction and core:
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edging: with less than excess materials for an efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow.
- Twin rocker: for a ski in three dimensions. Long and low rocker shape at the level of the tail and the tip that allows the ski to rotate more easily and with more fun without making an edging fault. Patented design by Salomon.
- Ends devoid of edges: offers better gliding in the powdery snow because the ends do not snag anymore + weight gain
- Honeycomb tail and tip: reduces inertia and makes the ski more manageable and fun. Strengthened by an ABS chassis for better wear resistance.
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for Piste and All-Mountain skiing, the Z10 is a high performance binding.
Benefiting from many technical strengths as the automatic adjustment of its wings, its removable brake and its effective lateral transmission, it offers control and responsiveness sharpened to enable skiers to exceed their limits.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversize wings for excellent lateral transmission.
- Accurate transmission
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Pedal - SCP runner
- High lateral transmission
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Adult standards
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.