referencia : 354956
referencia : 353686
Heavily inspired by the Rocker2 men's range, Salomon has designed the ROCKETTE to meet the needs of all female freeriders. The ROCKETTE and its noticeable Twin Rocker is ready for the deepest snow. In the program, flotation and impressive sensations of extraordinary slides by being very easy to drive. Very playful, its construction is, in turn, the most serious since this ski has a 100% wood core, the straight edges and reinforced edges for optimum performance. Attention ladies, these freeride-backcountry skis are 100% for women and will get you completely addicted to powder fields, a real freeride ski for women.
Construction and core:
- 100% wood core: wood from the tip to the tail for better stability, a more powerful rebound, optimum contact ski/snow and a maximum attenuation of vibration.
- Straight edging: with less than excess materials for an efficient energy transfer from the skier to the snow.
- Twin rocker: for a ski in three dimensions. Long and low rocker shape at the level of the tail and the tip that allows the ski to rotate more easily and with more fun without making an edging fault. Patented design by Salomon.
- Ends devoid of edges: offers better gliding in the powdery snow because the ends do not snag anymore + weight gain
- Honeycomb tail and tip: reduces inertia and makes the ski more manageable and fun. Strengthened by an ABS chassis for better wear resistance.
- Wide edges: for a longer life and better resistance to shocks
- Optimal strengthening of edges: reinforcement fibres directly placed on the edges for an increased rigidity as well as resistance and improved grip.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for the freestylers and freeriders with solid supports, the STH 12 OVERSIZED is the solid binding offering precise transmission.
Equipped with oversized wings with automatic adjustment, it benefits from a lateral transmission and exceptionally high DIN values. The pedal under the foot increases further lateral transmission, the reinforced heel rail catches without flinching the muscle receptions.
- High lateral transmission: Increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal XL (65): A wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Low profile chassis: Lowered profile for a better feel of the field and increased power transmission.
- Automatic adjustment of the height of the stop
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
- Height: 17.5 mm
- Adjustment range: 19 mm
- Stop ski R90 : 90 mm
- Weight : 2160 g (pair)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.