The SABOTAGE is a freestyle board developed in collaboration with freestyle park master Jamie Nicholls. It is no board to settle for half-measures.
With its direction lines EQ5, tis Flat Out Camber profile and its Popster core, it offers the entire grip and the relaxation necessary for making huge jumps and fly above the pipeline. Its flat profile with a dose of camber between the feet makes it also have stability and a maximum responsiveness when it is the time to do a small turn in the track.
- Extended side line EQ. 5: With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Popster construction Take the best of the nervousness and natural properties of relaxation of the wood with the pre-shaped Popster core profile.
- Average bi-axial density: layers of medium density fibre manufactured in Europe guarantee a constant quality of the boards both light and dynamic.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Pads Royal Rubber suspension: Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to big pressures, blocks of Royal Rubber of 4mm ( "Royal" meaning ultra-thick) dampen the vibrations and reduce the violence of the big shocks.
- Flat camber
- Flex : 6
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FUSE GT is a snowboard binding successful thanks to its great versatility. As the manufacturer announced, "engineers finally achieved a paradox: creating a Flex binding with maximum responsiveness."
It provides exceptional comfort and optimal power transmission thanks to its quality construction.
To all-mountain riders who want the best comfort/performance compromise.
- Flange: Glass-filled Nylon Rockered
- Spoiler: Glass-filled Nylon Mod-Back
- SupportPanel: ATM.7
- Active Strap Technology (N.A.S.T.Y)
- PowerStrap Fusion
- Ratchets LSR
- 2.5 Degree Canted Bank-Bed
- Multi-disk (3mm offset) for 4x4, 3HP and Channel-M6
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.