referencia : 368091
referencia : 541021-1768
Developed in collaboration with the master of the park, Jamie Nicholls, the SABOTAGE CLASSICKS is a freestyler that does not go in for half-measures.
With its direction lines EQ5, tis Flat Out Camber profile and its Popster core, it offers the entire grip and the relaxation necessary for making huge jumps and fly above the pipeline. Its flat profile with a dose of camber between the feet makes it also have stability and a maximum responsiveness when it is the time to do a small turn in the track.
- Extended side line EQ. 5: With its five straight lines, the Equalizer 5 offers even more control and accuracy for a more reactive ride in all situations.
- Popster construction Take the best of the nervousness and natural properties of relaxation of the wood with the pre-shaped Popster core profile.
- Average bi-axial density: layers of medium density fibre manufactured in Europe guarantee a constant quality of the boards both light and dynamic.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Suspension Shock Eraser Rails
- Sole: Area 51
- Flat Out camber: flat between the feet, rocker in tips
- Flex : 6
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The FIVE is an extremely versatile snowboard binding that will suit a majority of riders.
It is resistant and functional. Its quality construction provides optimal power transmission between the rider and the board while offering good comfort thanks to its innovative straps.
It even features a spoiler with rear opening to make its use as easy as possible. It is the ideal binding to ride through the winter successfully.
- Flange: Molded Composite Rockered Baseplate
- Spoiler: Molded Composite Uni-Back
- ExoFit PowerStrap
- LSR Ratchets
- Full-EVA toe&heel-inserts
- Combi-disk (for 4x4 and 3HP)
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.