Notice to the freeriders who want to go to the next level of security; the QUEST 20 ABS COMPATIBLE is a backpack that, as its name says, is compatible with the avalanche safety system ABS. Offering an ideal volume for the daily freeride outings (20 litres), it allows you to store your equipment in an optimal manner. Its nylon and PU coating provides a maximum of resistance and lightness, while its ergonomically designed shoulder straps and its adjustable belt allow it to adapt to all the sizes to provide optimum support.
Focusing on functionality, catching or arranging your belongings is done in just a few seconds since it is fitted with a wide frontal opening and exterior pockets for shovel and probe.
Here are the details of the components that make it efficient:
- Airvent for snow with detachable ABS: Designed to be compatible with the ABS back system.
- Ergonomic straps : Padded, these ergonomically designed shoulder straps in mesh by Salomon ensure superb comfort and prevent rubbing at the level of the arms and shoulders. Breathable and lightweight, they will relieve you.
- Adjustable belt with buckle : The belt is adjustable for a perfect continuation of the bag on the hips. The large buckle is easy to manipulate, even in winter when you are wearing gloves.
- Pocket for water with suspension system: The internal compartment for water will allow you to quench your thirst in any situation. Compatible with all water pockets of 2 l (2 kg).
- 1 top handle
- 1 main storage compartment
- Pocket for goggles in polar : Carry your goggles with full security. This padded and zippered pocket is located at the top of the bag for easy access.
- Ice-axe carrier
- Helmet carrier
- Diagonal ski carrier
- Pole carrier
- Lateral ski carriers
- Snowboard carrier
- Wide front opening with double zip : To easily see everything that your bag contains. Thanks to this wide frontal opening, it is very easy to store and to organize your belongings inside the bag and to find them. A simple glance. The double slider allows you to open the bag from top to bottom or bottom to top, for easy access to your belongings.
- 2 external side pockets for probe and shovel.
- Coating: 420D HD Oxford Nylon PU / PVC free
- Volume: 20 L
- Empty weight : 1240 g
- Airvent Snow System: This system offers a maximum of comfort in winter conditions. The thermoformed backpack absorbs shocks and, thanks to a clever design, the snow does not accumulate in the back. Finally, broad channels allow air to circulate.
- Compatible with ABS avalanche security system.
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.