referencia : 368051
referencia : DR1571141004-45
The SALOMONDOR is back in 2015 with the same wild style and is up to its reputation as a must-have jib board. Its adapted construction gives it performance matching the expectations of jibbers looking for major achievements.
Thanks to its very flat profile similar to that of a skateboard, its Easy Press construction and it soft flex, it offers optimal maneuverability and control.
It offers fun, lots of possibilities and a good level of stability so you can manage in all situations.
- Flex : 2/10
- True Twin Shape : symmetrical core profiling and flex. Centred binding stance. Ideal for FS
- Super Flat: Flat profile for successful tricks with ease, softness and stability.
- Sidecut EQ3: the EQ3's straight lines evenly distribute pressure along your edge for easy edge hold, even on a softer board.
- Aspen Strong: FSC certified hard wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and better lifespan.
- Easy Press Core construction
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The SUPERSPORT snowboard binding is the connection intended for great performance, for riders looking for immediate responsiveness. These bindings were designed to last longer thanks to their flexible tip and their unprecedented resistance. They are equipped with the Natural Cant Plus interface to provide incredible shock absorption when landing and in descent. Its ultralight monoblock base is resistant and provides exceptional fit. Its polycarbonate Biomap highback ensures symmetrical flex and better responsiveness while its extra stiff magnesium buckles ensure a great lifespan.
- Baseplate: Omnichrom light: The Omnichrom has lost some weight. It has the same performance as the DRAKE Omnichrom base and an improved and lightened heelcup at bridge level. The Omnichrom light maintains the same level of responsiveness while increasing its flexibility. Its total weight was reduced by removing the unnecessary materials from bridge to base. Get rid of the unnecessary weight!
- Interface: Natural cant plus: The new comfort and performance standard. Its outer angle fills the gap between the outer part of the foot and the binding to ensure perfect sense of balance even for larger stances. It is equipped with the PU Plaxmol Heel cushioning system to dampen shocks and vibrations and optimize cushioning, making it even more comfortable. In addition, its toe ramp ensures perfect edge control.
- Highback: Biomap: A collection of asymmetric highbacks ensuring maximum energy transmission from body to board as well as correct position support. These highbacks are designed by biomechanical technology to be anatomically compatible with all sorts of calves to maintain the legs in the right position and transfer power directly to the board without wasting any energy.
- Ankle Strap: Gran Turismo: The new GT strap offers just the comfort and light weight you need. The GT strap was designed for riders who practice all day and need comfort above all things.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.