After several years of great success, the SICKSTICK is back in 2015 with the same shape specific to it.
By opting for a construction as natural as possible, it eliminates superfluous plastic and exploits bamboo's dynamic quality. As for the riding, it provides stability thanks to its flat camber located in between the feet. Its tip rockers enable you to perform presses very simply.
These rockers, combined with brushed tips, reduces the board's resistance on soft snow and improves its performance on powder snow.
- Flex : 5/10 Flex medium ideal to go anywhere comfortably
- ABC Wrapper: The natural flex and the sensation of lightness from bamboo. It is completely environmentally friendly with its 25% less plastic and its ABC sandwich construction. The ABC Wrapper even puts an end to traditional ABS edgings: the percentage of plastic has been reduced by 40% thanks to waterproof bamboo cuffs.
- BA MD
- Bamboo + cork edges
- Green Ghost core: Core with ABC Green Roll construction. The honeycomb structure of the core's components and the carbon strips combine strength and light weight for the most demanding riders.
- Quadratic sidecut: The Quadratic sidecuts feature a combination of elliptic curves to adjust the turn radius perfectly on the edge. It provides natural contact with snow and prevents undesired snag or skid. This sidecut makes entering curves easy. It enables fluid direction changes and edge-to-edge transmissions with lots of flexibility.
- Shape Tapered Twin
- Flat Out Rocker
- All Mountain Edge Bevel: The edge angles have been brought to 1 degree at the ends (tip and tail) and on key parts of the sidecuts. There is a 2-degree-angle between the feet. It results in excellent grip in curves without any snagging.
- Precise stone finish: this finish is particularly efficient and increases speed on powder snow and soft snow.
- EG Sintered sole
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is an ultra versatile snowboard binding offering a high-level of performance. It features a brand new lightweight Stealth AIR flange providing the ideal precision and responsiveness to ride all terrains confidently and comfortably.
In addition, the 2x4 mini-disk system offers unique sensations while the new Jet asymmetrical spoiler gives it the perfect mix of support, responsiveness and flex to manage on powder snow and in the park.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Jet Highback
- New: Stealth AIR Baseplate
- Perfect Fit® Ankle Straps
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.