referencia : 368061
referencia : RG10001
After several years of great success, the SICKSTICK is back in 2015 with the same shape specific to it.
By opting for a construction as natural as possible, it eliminates superfluous plastic and exploits bamboo's dynamic quality. As for the riding, it provides stability thanks to its flat camber located in between the feet. Its tip rockers enable you to perform presses very simply.
These rockers, combined with brushed tips, reduces the board's resistance on soft snow and improves its performance on powder snow.
- Flex : 5/10 Flex medium ideal to go anywhere comfortably
- ABC Wrapper: The natural flex and the sensation of lightness from bamboo. It is completely environmentally friendly with its 25% less plastic and its ABC sandwich construction. The ABC Wrapper even puts an end to traditional ABS edgings: the percentage of plastic has been reduced by 40% thanks to waterproof bamboo cuffs.
- BA MD
- Bamboo + cork edges
- Green Ghost core: Core with ABC Green Roll construction. The honeycomb structure of the core's components and the carbon strips combine strength and light weight for the most demanding riders.
- Quadratic sidecut: The Quadratic sidecuts feature a combination of elliptic curves to adjust the turn radius perfectly on the edge. It provides natural contact with snow and prevents undesired snag or skid. This sidecut makes entering curves easy. It enables fluid direction changes and edge-to-edge transmissions with lots of flexibility.
- Shape Tapered Twin
- Flat Out Rocker
- All Mountain Edge Bevel: The edge angles have been brought to 1 degree at the ends (tip and tail) and on key parts of the sidecuts. There is a 2-degree-angle between the feet. It results in excellent grip in curves without any snagging.
- Precise stone finish: this finish is particularly efficient and increases speed on powder snow and soft snow.
- EG Sintered sole
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The hardware on which he rides are an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, the so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate. Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the Experience of this season is delivered, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis HCX33, a foot bed Magnebed S3 and a Contour Light spoiler, but is featuring the new straps Rossignol 400Z and a new buckle. Two points that make this new version a set both powerful and more precise.
- HCX-33 flange
- Countour Light spoiler
- 400Z straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.