referencia : 368066
referencia : DR1571141002-87
The SIGHT is a true all-mountain board enabling very soft ride. It features a soft flex (3/10), a classic camber under the feet and Profile Cross tip rockers for fluid and easy curves on all terrains.
It is fun and tolerant while enabling you to progress quickly and confidently.
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Flex: 3 / 10
- Cross Profile (Ultimate All mountain freestyle): camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Tip-and-tail rocker for effortless surging, even in switch
- Quadratic edge lines: this edge lines based on elliptic curves allows easy turning inputs, changes in fluid management and transitions edge to edge in flexibility.
- Low density bi-axial construction: The use of low-density fibre used to produce lightweight boards that retain their playful and forgiving flex forever.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Rubber suspension pads: Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to large pressures, the rubber blocks of 2 mm dampen the vibrations and reduce fatigue regardless of the type of snow.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.