The SIGHT is a true all-mountain board enabling very soft ride. It features a soft flex (3/10), a classic camber under the feet and Profile Cross tip rockers for fluid and easy curves on all terrains.
It is fun and tolerant while enabling you to progress quickly and confidently.
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Flex: 3 / 10
- Cross Profile (Ultimate All mountain freestyle): camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Tip-and-tail rocker for effortless surging, even in switch
- Quadratic edge lines: this edge lines based on elliptic curves allows easy turning inputs, changes in fluid management and transitions edge to edge in flexibility.
- Low density bi-axial construction: The use of low-density fibre used to produce lightweight boards that retain their playful and forgiving flex forever.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Rubber suspension pads: Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to large pressures, the rubber blocks of 2 mm dampen the vibrations and reduce fatigue regardless of the type of snow.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The KING is a snowboard binding designed to provide all the necessary support to beginners ready to test their abilities in the park or on powder snow. Its Delta baseplate provides it unlimited responsiveness and extraordinary edge control. Its Contour highback provides excellent torsion and responsiveness for you to try all kinds of tricks. These features are even better thanks to its MFC ankle straps and Mac 4 buckles. The King are flexible and maneuverable. They are the best solution for beginners ready to improve their level.
- Baseplate: Delta: A DRAKE purely original concept. Its precurved aluminum heel piece is linked directly to a nylon/glass fiber base to create a system to resist projectiles. The compromise between the elasticity of nylon and the metal's direct reaction, which creates a flexible and maneuverable base, is ideal for beginners. It is completely adjustable so you can find the perfect heel piece and "toe ramp" position, guaranteeing perfect fit.
- Interface: Impulse toe ramp
- Highback: Contour
- Ankle Strap: MFC: A double-density 3D-profile ankle strap that will offer you better control and comfort in all situations.
- Toe Strap: MFC: Control and comfort in a simple but effective structure.
- Buckles: Mac 4: Very fast and light aluminum pawls for top level performance.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.