The SIGHT is a true all-mountain board enabling very soft ride. It features a soft flex (3/10), a classic camber under the feet and Profile Cross tip rockers for fluid and easy curves on all terrains.
It is fun and tolerant while enabling you to progress quickly and confidently.
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Flex: 3 / 10
- Cross Profile (Ultimate All mountain freestyle): camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Tip-and-tail rocker for effortless surging, even in switch
- Quadratic edge lines: this edge lines based on elliptic curves allows easy turning inputs, changes in fluid management and transitions edge to edge in flexibility.
- Low density bi-axial construction: The use of low-density fibre used to produce lightweight boards that retain their playful and forgiving flex forever.
- Aspen Strong core: Wood intended for inserts and rails with the CNC label and is FSC-certified It has been selected for its high density. This board presents as well a better resistance to shocks and offers a predictable flex at the opening of the season in the soft snow of spring.
- Rubber suspension pads: Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to large pressures, the rubber blocks of 2 mm dampen the vibrations and reduce fatigue regardless of the type of snow.
|Patin (mm)||Peso (g)|
The STAXX is a snowboard binding that will give you comfort while making you progress. It was designed according to progressing riders' needs.
Thanks to its A-Frame flange, it offers perfect adjustment and minimum weight. Its Contour Cut instep strap provides very good support and comfort to make progress confidently. Lastly, its medium flex (5/10) provides just the good dose of responsiveness to make progress.
- EVA Base Dampening: The EVA Cover Bases absorb shocks from strong landings while dampening vibrations to offer improved comfort and better control
- Hammer Highback
- A-Frame Baseplate With Heel Corner Dampening
- Contour Cut Ankle Strap
- Easy Entry Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Speedwheel Buckles: This design made of 2 parts features 2 different kinds of material: a very resistant one for the buckle's lever and a more flexible one - polymer - to spare the ratchet.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.