referencia : 329118
The SKIN PRO 10+3 is a lightweight running bag that will be like a second skin. Thanks to its composition in ergonomic stretch it will follow all your movements and its size adapts to different thicknesses and sizes. In addition, its volume is extensible...SALOMON
The SKIN PRO 10+3 is a lightweight running bag that will be like a second skin. Thanks to its composition in ergonomic stretch it will follow all your movements and its size adapts to different thicknesses and sizes. In addition, its volume is extensible from 10 to 13 L of maximum capacity. It is, therefore, very convenient and suitable for use in trail running. It is supplemented by the following characteristics:
- Adjustable Sensishoulders : One size fits all adjustment of the shoulders for perfect fit. Can be easily adjusted from S to L, using the velcro system.
- Soft edges : No buckle, no straps, all the trims prevent chafing, friction for increased comfort.
- Twin Link : Light and easy adjustment system eliminates pressure points on the sternum area and increases breathing comfort.
- Sensi Compression : Innovative adjustable construction that stabilizes the load on your back even when you run.
- Extensible compartment: Keep the volume at your disposal without changing bag. Increase or decrease the volume of your bag depending on what you carry.
- 1 main compartment
- 2 chest pocket: These expandable breast pockets in elastic Power Mesh can keep a bottle of water.
- 2 side pockets : Made with Power Mesh, these 2 side pockets will extend to fit anything you need. Compression straps, keep items safely in place.
- 1 security pocket
- 1 back zip pocket
- 1.5l soft water bladder - PVC free, no phthalates, no biphenyl A : Designed by Hydrapak - EU approved polyurethane.
- Underarm routing A logical shorter way to get water up to the mouth with less effort.
- Insulated sleeve for water bladder : Detachable sleeve for bladder made using insulating material for quick re-filling
- Custom System : Personal your bag as you like. Simply connect the accessories to your bag. Zipped pocket attaches easily to the belt - Front pocket slides easily onto the belt and connects to the buckles which are on the shoulder straps - Bottle holder and accessories pocket can be easily inserted onto shoulder straps or the belt.
- 4D batton holder : Instinctive, quick and easy access to your poles while running. Can be used also to fix your helmet. Easy 4 step use: 1- Take the top strap out and put the top of pole in. 2- Rotate the pole on your back. 3- Place the bottom pole in the bottom strap 4- Adjust the top strap to lock the pole in place.
- Bite valve with on/off system : The most intuitive leakproof valve to hydrate easily. Soft mouth contact.
- Plug-n-Play System : Easy to disconnect the tube from the bladder even when full.
- Sensifit (bag) : Innovative construction using self adjustable fabrics, it shaps to fit the body for perfect fit and stability. Your equipment stays in place without affecting your breathing. Patent pending
- P.A.C.E. FIT : PROGRESSIVE.ATHLETIC.COMFORT.ENGINEERING A NEW CONCEPT BASED ON FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT, AND FREEDOM OF SPIRIT, USING OUR KNOWLEDGE OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR ACTIVITIES.
- Whistle : For added security, Salomon trail packs are equipped with a whistle that is easy to use even when still attached to the bag so as not to lose it.
- Reflective : For improved safety and visibility.
- Fast wicking fabrics : By improving drying and moisture management, these light fabrics deliver outstanding comfort and avoid odors.
- Elastic Power Mesh : Extra stretch and breathable fabrics that adapt to body.
- 70D Tassar Semi-silicone : Light tear resistant fabric (ripstop weave) featuring silicone coating for better weather resistance.
- Weight: 0.420 kg
- Volume: 10 to 13 L
- Dimensions: 43 x 21 x 15 cm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||Height||Ancho (cm)||Profundidad (cm)|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.