referencia : 359872
With a great capacity (38 litres), the SKY 38 is a lightweight and resistant bag, perfect for your hiking outings of in any kind: usable throughout the year, it is ideal for all mountain activities, as well winter on the peak journeys and the summer long...SALOMON
With a great capacity (38 litres), the SKY 38 is a lightweight and resistant bag, perfect for your hiking outings of in any kind: usable throughout the year, it is ideal for all mountain activities, as well winter on the peak journeys and the summer long hikes or excursions of several days. Very complete, it has numerous functional characteristics designed to ensure optimum comfort, as its integrated bag protector or its keychain system. These are the details of the components that make it functional:
- Harness straps Lite : Breathable and ergonomic system that adapts to the shoulders for a more comfortable to wear bag.
- Reinforced Bottom: Double thickness of material at the bottom for an increased resistance
- Adjustable Airmesh belt with large buckle
- Top opening with zipper in U: To facilitate the access to the main compartment.
- Zip YKK : Solid and high quality zipper, guaranteed reliability.
- Compression straps : Tighten the compression straps on the side of the bag to reduce the volume and to hold the contents more securely.
- Adjustable chest strap : Ultra-light Salomon adjustable chest strap allows you to adjust the straps at the right height on your chest for the best fit. Very simple, this system is lighter than the traditional strap.
- Load support straps: For a better balance when you wear a backpack, the load of the latter must be near the body. The load control straps allow you to maintain it as closest as possible to the back.
- 2 mesh side pockets : This external pocket is ultra breathable and releases the humidity away from your gear. A convenient way to store and keep your stuff with easy access.
Flap pocket: Convenient way to store your belongings while keeping them close at hand.
- 1 main compartment
- 2 waist zip pockets
- 1 back zip pocket
- Pole carrier: Carry your sticks and your crampons safely. There are two types of pole carriers available: - The resistant Velcro system - The light elastic system
- Lateral ski carrier: For a perfect balance, hang your skis on each side of the bag.
- External water pocket. For easy and quick access to the water pocket from the outside.
- Airvent Contact : With its stretched mesh back 3D panel combined with a harness, the Airvent Contact system offers excellent ventilation while ensuring the maintenance of the bag near the body. Inspired by our know-how in trail running for stability.
- Flexible frame : With the flexible frame, the bag adapts to your movements for maximum comfort during your sportive hiking.
- Reflective : For improved safety and visibility.
210D HD Oxford Ripstop Nylon PU
420D HD Oxford Nylon PU
210D HD Mini Shadow ripstop PU : High density 210 denier fabric, with ripstop fabric for more abrasion resistance with no compromise to lightness.
- Dimensions: 63 x 27 x 27 cm
- Verified dimensions : 64 x 27 x 27
- Verified weight : 855 gr
- Volume: 38 L
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.