referencia : 308829
Always powerful within the new Trail/Mountain 2014 range, the SPEEDCROSS 3 CR is a particularly versatile running shoe. Why? Because it guarantees a phenomenal grip in all conditions thanks to its sole with aggressive profile that provides excellent traction...SALOMON
Always powerful within the new Trail/Mountain 2014 range, the SPEEDCROSS 3 CR is a particularly versatile running shoe. Why? Because it guarantees a phenomenal grip in all conditions thanks to its sole with aggressive profile that provides excellent traction in wet and waterlogged terrain.
Benefiting from the Contagrip technology, the sole of this shoe offers exceptional traction and durability thanks to a clever mixture of compounds and to its unique geometry.
Remarkably efficient on any terrain even the most rugged ones, it is very comfortable as soon as you try it and it is soon forgotten. The fast clamping system is effective and very convenient! Nothing to complain about since it is light, quick and aggressive, it is part "of the cult running shoes of the brand that have boosted the stopwatches in the trail running".
- Different textiles strategically placed: lightweight, breathable and resistant arranged at key locations to maximize breathability and comfort.
- Anti-fragment mesh: prevents foreign fragments from getting stuck between your foot and the foot bed.
- Waterproof textile
- Anti-stone protector: protective material disposed around the shoe.
T- Sensifit®: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Quicklace™: simple and efficient lacing system in a single movement. An easy-to-don-and-doff shoe.
- Pocket for laces: A practical storage for the lacing system Protector Quickfit.
- Innovative Climashield™ technology
- Non-marking Contagrip® mud and snow: used specifically on muddy land, this outsole provides optimal grip because it uses the ideal combination of rubber.
- EVA moulded : the EVA moulded interlayer provides cushioning, more lightness and stability.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- Cuff mounted on cup
- Ortholite®: the first of ortholite® cleanliness combining a special ortholite® foam with a heel support in EVA. The ortholite® foam creates an drier, fresher and healthier environment under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The heel support in EVA offers increased support and shock absorption of the heel.
- Midsole (height) : 20mm / 9mm
|Peso (g)||Tamano US||Peso unitario||Tamano UK|
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.