referencia : 356755
Always powerful within the new Trail/Mountain 2014 range, the SPEEDCROSS 3 GTX W is a particularly versatile women's running shoe specially designed for winter. Why? Because it has a highly permeable GORE-TEX® membrane and a sole with aggressive profile...SALOMON
Always powerful within the new Trail/Mountain 2014 range, the SPEEDCROSS 3 GTX W is a particularly versatile women's running shoe specially designed for winter. Why? Because it has a highly permeable GORE-TEX® membrane and a sole with aggressive profile that provides excellent traction in wet and waterlogged terrain.
Benefiting from the Contagrip technology, the sole of this shoe offers exceptional traction and durability thanks to a clever mixture of compounds and to its unique geometry.
Remarkably efficient on any terrain even the most rugged ones, it is very comfortable as soon as you try it and it is soon forgotten. The fast clamping system is effective and very convenient! Nothing to say since it is light, quick and aggressive, it is part of the preferred models of the athletes. A boot tailored for competition and training with very fast pace.
- Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX® : Ensures maximum comfort and dry feet in all circumstances. We incorporate the Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX® in the shoes of trail running for race and mountain, where permeability and breathability are essential.
- Different textiles strategically placed: lightweight, breathable and resistant arranged at key locations to maximize breathability and comfort.
- Anti-fragment mesh: prevents foreign fragments from getting stuck between your foot and the footbed.
- Waterproof textile
- Anti-stone protector: protective material disposed around the shoe.
- Sensifit®: the Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Quicklace™: simple and efficient lacing system in a single movement. An easy-to-don-and-doff shoe.
- Pocket for laces: A practical storage for the lacing system Protector Quickfit.
- Innovative Climashield™ technology
- Non-marking Contagrip® mud and snow: used specifically on muddy land, this outsole provides optimal grip because it uses the ideal combination of rubber.
- EVA moulded : the EVA moulded interlayer provides cushioning, more lightness and stability.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- Cuff mounted on cup
- Ortholite®: the first of ortholite® cleanliness combining a special ortholite® foam with a heel support in EVA. The ortholite® foam creates an drier, fresher and healthier environment under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The heel support in EVA offers increased support and shock absorption of the heel.
- Midsole (height) : 20mm / 9mm
|Peso (g)||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.