Offering a wide range of usage for all the sizes of female riders (available in 5 lengths), the SURFACE WOMEN is a freestyle-type versatile board with Twin directional shape and flat rocker. Facilitating the tricks and amplifying driveability and tolerance, it is equipped with a solid construction (wood core + ABS edges) to resist any test.
- ABS edges ABS edging for unmatched performance and sliding smoothly.
- Aspen wood core: Appreciated for its lightness, the poplar covers the entire length. The strips of high-density birch allow securely blocking the insert.
- Radial sidecuts: RADIAL sidecuts lay on the curve of a single ellipse. On switches, you change your position, but you keep the same sensation at the level of the board.
- Directional Twin shape: Mirror shape for Freestyle, a directional flex for fluid manoeuvres at full speed. The mountings have slightly back position compared to the centre.
- Rocker - Super Flat : Flat profile for fluid rotations, correct press and good stability.
- Power Steering Edge Tune : The softness of the edges at the ends and the sidecuts make you feel confident on any land.
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Standard Stone Finish : The reference of the sector for creating high-end boards.
The DL snowboard binding is a freestyle machine specifically designed for women. It was made to offer breathtaking all-terrain performance and incredible responsiveness in any possible situation. Its Natural Cant interface provides exceptional technical performance and maneuverability thanks to its compact and responsive structure. Its Ladyfit urethane highback equipped with a Hyperflex ankle strap provides perfect connection between foot and board, precise fit and support and a perfect sensation of comfort.
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: It was designed to customize your gliding position while maintaining your natural position to help you bend your legs correctly! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, riding will feel differently.
- Highback: Polyurethane Ladyfit: A collection of highbacks designed specifically to adapt ergonomically to women's boots - which are shorter and curved - for extra support and the best possible fit. Its look is unique because it combines responsiveness and great flexibility with a fabulous girly design.
- Ankle Strap: Hyperlight: New, thinner and more refined construction for the DRAKE range's ankle strap. It was designed with the best skins and multi-layer foam for a perfectly ergonomic support and maximum comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.