referencia : 359888
Technical and innovative, the SYNAPSE FLOW 30 AW is a ski touring bag suitable for trips of 1 or 2 days or more, for the most adventurous of you. With an intermediate capacity of 30 litres, this bag is light, strong and functional since it has dynamic...SALOMON
Technical and innovative, the SYNAPSE FLOW 30 AW is a ski touring bag suitable for trips of 1 or 2 days or more, for the most adventurous of you. With an intermediate capacity of 30 litres, this bag is light, strong and functional since it has dynamic straps that facilitate the movements, as well as Airvent system for aeration and an integrated bag protector. It completes its efficiency with the following technical details:
- Dynamic straps: - The Dynamic straps assure a large freedom of movement Designed to move with the shoulders, they follow your movements for increased comfort. Combined with the Dynamic belt, the backpack offers a very comfortable freedom of movement.
- 3D Airmesh belt: The 3D Airmesh belt is designed with air pockets that optimize the air flow. Its lightweight and flexible construction promotes comfort and stability.
- Top opening with zipper in U: To facilitate the access to the main compartment.
- Zip YKK : Solid and high quality zipper, guaranteed reliability.
- Compression straps : Tighten the compression straps on the side of the bag to reduce the volume and for better holding its contents.
- Adjustable chest strap : Ultra-light Salomon adjustable chest strap allows you to adjust the straps at the right height on your chest for the best fit. Very simple, this system is lighter than the traditional strap.
- Load support straps: The support straps allow you to maintain them closer to the spine for better balance when you wear the bag.
- 2 mesh side pockets : This external pocket is ultra breathable and releases the humidity away from your gear. A convenient way to store and keep your stuff with easy access.
- Upper pocket: Convenient way to store your belongings while keeping them close at hand.
- 2 waist pockets with zipper : Perfect for storing passport and money safely in your bag.
- 1 internal compartment
- 1 back zip pocket
- 1 keychain
- Removable pole holder : Quick and simple to use, this system is retractable for a clean aspect.
- Accessories carrier at the bottom of the bag: Extra storage space for the heavy equipment such as a tent, sleeping bag, etc.
- Pocket for water with suspension system: The internal compartment for water will allow you to quench your thirst in any situation. Compatible with all water pockets of 2 l (1.98 kg).
- Airvent Flow : The Airvent FLOW system provides maximum of ventilation through the undulating and perforated foam and multiple vent holes along the vertebral column. The structure in U also follows the movement of the body for more agility during intense activities.
- Ski touring MOTION fit: a new concept based on freedom of movement, and freedom of spirit, using our knowledge of our customers and their activities.
- Bag protector included: Bag protector designed to cover the bag being closed by an elastic cord. It is quickly accessible from the top storage pocket and can be detached to facilitate drying.
- Flexible frame : With the flexible frame, the bag adapts to your movements for maximum comfort during your sportive hiking.
- Reinforced Bottom: Double thickness of material at the bottom for an increased resistance
- Composition: 210D HD Oxford Ripstop Nylon PU
70D PA*210T Ripstop PU
- Volume : 30 L
- Manufacture dimensions : 57 x 24 x 23 cm
- Verified dimensions : 60 x 24 x 26 cm
- Verified weight : 935 gr
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.