The The VILLAIN board was designed under the watchful eye of jib master Louif Paradis. In 2015, it holds up to its reputation for as the supreme freestyle machine. Thanks to a "rock out camber" profile (multiple camber) and "Popster Booster" core, this powerful board offers impressive maneuverability and stability in action on the rails as well as in between the trees.
This board is ideal for the fans of the rails and parks that want to be able to express themselves everywhere.
- Profile: Rock Out Camber
Flat Profile between the mountings for the stability, camber under the feet for the responsiveness and rocker on both ends for pressability.
- Flex 4/10
- Shape True Twin
For freestyling. Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centred binding stance.
- Sidecuts: EQ RAD
The premium blend of Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Aspen SLCT
Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Construction: Popster Booster / medium bi-axial density
Add reinforcements in carbon to the Popster base and all the energy released between your feet transfers optimized spring to the ends of your board.
Medium density European-made fiberglass layers for a guaranteed consistency of quality on light and lively boards.
- Suspension: Royal Rubber Pads
Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to big pressures, 4 mm blocks of Royal Rubber dampen the vibrations and reduce the impact of larger hits.
- Sole: Sintered EG
This base has been engineered for a super fast glide on everything from fresh powder to sticky spring snow.
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Rocket science harnessed! The new RADAR binding can be compared to a bomb-proof off-road vehicle. It includes some of the most powerful features ever created. Its Natural Cant Plus interface is the lightest shock-absorbing technology on the planet. It can cushion the hardest landings and protect your heels against bruises. Its Omnichrom Light baseplate is combined with its polycarbonate highback to offer a perfect cocktail of flex, comfort and responsiveness. Its Infinite and Hyperflex straps provide all the support you need.
- Baseplate: Omnichrom light: The Omnichrom has lost some weight. It has the same performance as the DRAKE Omnichrom base and an improved and lightened heelcup at bridge level. The Omnichrom light maintains the same level of responsiveness while increasing its flexibility. Its total weight was reduced by removing the unnecessary materials from bridge to base. Get rid of the unnecessary weight!
- Interface: Natural cant plus: The new comfort and performance standard. Its outer angle fills the gap between the outer part of the foot and the binding to ensure perfect sense of balance even for larger stances. It is equipped with the PU Plaxmol Heel cushioning system to dampen shocks and vibrations and optimize cushioning, making it even more comfortable. In addition, its toe ramp ensures perfect edge control.
- Highback: Polycarbonate Biomap: A collection of asymmetric highbacks ensuring maximum energy transmission from body to board as well as correct position support. These highbacks are designed by biomechanical technology to be anatomically compatible with all sorts of calves to maintain the legs in the right position and transfer power directly to the board without wasting any energy.
- Ankle Strap: Infinite: A double-density strap making no compromise between performance and comfort. The design of its inner structure is based on the infinity symbol and ensures powerful energy transmission. Its wider outer structure eliminates contact points. The 2 gel pads placed in junction zones provide great comfort.
- Toe Strap: Hyperflex: This revolutionary tip strap offers perfect positioning at the front of the boots. Its two flexible wings automatically wrap around any type of boot tip. It supports you perfectly and ensures that the boots will stay in the bindings. They go back to their initial position to close around the tip consistently.
- Buckles: Mg 12: It is the fastest closing system on the market. Its ergonomic shape that accelerates closing and release is particularly appreciated. It now weighs 25% less by replacing aluminum with magnesium, and is even more precise thanks to its new metal release button.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.