referencia : 368056
referencia : 368415
The The VILLAIN board was designed under the watchful eye of jib master Louif Paradis. In 2015, it holds up to its reputation for as the supreme freestyle machine. Thanks to a "rock out camber" profile (multiple camber) and "Popster Booster" core, this powerful board offers impressive maneuverability and stability in action on the rails as well as in between the trees.
This board is ideal for the fans of the rails and parks that want to be able to express themselves everywhere.
- Profile: Rock Out Camber
Flat Profile between the mountings for the stability, camber under the feet for the responsiveness and rocker on both ends for pressability.
- Flex 4/10
- Shape True Twin
For freestyling. Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centred binding stance.
- Sidecuts: EQ RAD
The premium blend of Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Aspen SLCT
Every single FSC certified wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Construction: Popster Booster / medium bi-axial density
Add reinforcements in carbon to the Popster base and all the energy released between your feet transfers optimized spring to the ends of your board.
Medium density European-made fiberglass layers for a guaranteed consistency of quality on light and lively boards.
- Suspension: Royal Rubber Pads
Inserted in the ABS edging, in the zones subject to big pressures, 4 mm blocks of Royal Rubber dampen the vibrations and reduce the impact of larger hits.
- Sole: Sintered EG
This base has been engineered for a super fast glide on everything from fresh powder to sticky spring snow.
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Freestyler in the soul, the HOLOGRAM is a binding full of technology to be the queen of the snowpark. In addition to its modern look and light construction, it benefits from the new Shadow Done plate base that provides even more efficient fir, reactivity and tweak capability. Comfortable thanks to its innovating straps, it has average flex of 6 to remain effective in all situations.
- Flex : 6
- Composite 45% : All the advantages of the polyamide, but 20% more reactive.
- Shadow Done base plate
- Hologram highback : This asymmetrical highback features the most ergonomic design to provide ultimate comfort and connection with your board. Keeping the integrated forward lean and highback rotation concept, unique to ShadowFit.
- Air Bed : Combined with dual density EVA, these air bags in the heel area are the best Salomon dampening system.
- SCS Dampening + Full EVA: Offering the best shock absorption with precise power transfer directly to the edges.
- 3D Asym Supreme instep strap: Asymmetrical strap that increases the external support and the internal capacity to tweak while preserving a perfect anatomical shape that avoids any pressure point: assured comfort throughout the day without nothing to sacrifice in terms of performance.
- PowerGlide Aluminum Buckle : Triaxial gemoetry incorporating a new shape to provide the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a smooth realase.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.