referencia : 368092
referencia : DR1571141002-10
Designed under the hardened eye of the Jib master, Louif Paradise, the board The VILLAIN CLASSICKS preserves in 2015 its reputation of a supreme freestyle machine. Thanks to its "rock out camber" (multiple cambers), its soft flex and "Popster Eco Booster" core, this powerful board offers awesome manoeuvrability and stability, both in the middle of the action on the rails and when attack between the trees.
This board is ideal for the fans of the rails and parks that want to be able to express themselves everywhere.
- Profile: Rock Out Camber
Flat Profile between the mountings for the stability, camber under the feet for the responsiveness and rocker on both ends for pressability.
- Flex 4/10
- Shape True Twin
For freestyling. Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centred binding stance.
- Sidecuts: EQ RAD
The premium blend of Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Ghost Green Core
- Construction : Popster Eco Booster / bi-axial medium density
Add reinforcements in carbon to the Popster base and all the energy released between your feet transfers optimized spring to the ends of your board.
Medium density European-made fiberglass layers for a guaranteed consistency of quality on light and lively boards.
- Suspension: Shock Eraser Rails
- Sole: Area 51
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Many riders have adopted the FIFTY binding in the 10 years they have been on the market: these unshakable bindings have been surpassing all new models thanks to their comfort and responsiveness. They can be customized thanks to the Natural Cant interface improving posture to reach a high performance level easily! Its Rebound Heel Absorber padding improves its comfort and vibration absorption while its Premium MFC straps balance responsiveness out by wrapping the boots evenly with a great flex. The FIFTY are there for you to go into gigantic jumps without flinching!
- Baseplate: Delta light: It is made of first-choice aluminum and reinforced nylon to increase the board's responsiveness and sensitivity. It was carefully designed to reduce weight significantly and optimize the available cushioning zone while giving the new Contact Pad direct contact with the board to take gliding sensations to the next level. It is an eclectic, efficient base suitable for all terrains. Its fit is directly customizable.
- Interface: Natural cant: Personalize your gliding position while maintaining natural position to facilitate correct leg inclination! It is equipped with the Rebound Heel Absorber cushioning system to improve vibration dampening along the heel zone and cushioning of jumps. Thanks to the new Natural Cant pad, surfing will feel differently.
- Highback: Light frame: Good news for those who are obsessed with light weight! The Light Frame hiback range features the same advantages as a full-frame hiback, but without its weight! It is a perfect mix of torsion and responsiveness: it improves lateral movement to enable progressive responsiveness along the longitudinal axis, which means it is a very responsive hiback offering great control. This guarantees comfort, maneuverability without compromising on support, and reduced weight.
- Ankle Strap: Premium MFC: Complete comfort, responsiveness and flex in a luxurious uncompromising structure. New internal padding for excellent flex and adaptation to the boots. This strap, presented on the Fifty binding, is the high-end strap of our range.
- Toe Strap: Ultrathin: A minimal chassis to maintain the tip of the boots within the bindings safely, with a strongly reduced weight. As the front straps, it perfectly wraps the tip of the boots or lays on top of them in a more traditional way.
- Buckles: Mac 5: This aluminum pawl is probably the fastest on the market and has 5 steps with each traction. It has an ergonomic profile for firm attachment and detachment.
- Disc: Classic: The DRAKE original disk can be mounted on 4 and 3-hold models without a problem! The Classic will enable you to customize your DRAKE bindings and mount them on all the boards you use.
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.