referencia : 368092
referencia : 15FZ-BLK
Designed under the hardened eye of the Jib master, Louif Paradise, the board The VILLAIN CLASSICKS preserves in 2015 its reputation of a supreme freestyle machine. Thanks to its "rock out camber" (multiple cambers), its soft flex and "Popster Eco Booster" core, this powerful board offers awesome manoeuvrability and stability, both in the middle of the action on the rails and when attack between the trees.
This board is ideal for the fans of the rails and parks that want to be able to express themselves everywhere.
- Profile: Rock Out Camber
Flat Profile between the mountings for the stability, camber under the feet for the responsiveness and rocker on both ends for pressability.
- Flex 4/10
- Shape True Twin
For freestyling. Identical tip/tail lengths and shapes, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centred binding stance.
- Sidecuts: EQ RAD
The premium blend of Equalizer and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Core: Ghost Green Core
- Construction : Popster Eco Booster / bi-axial medium density
Add reinforcements in carbon to the Popster base and all the energy released between your feet transfers optimized spring to the ends of your board.
Medium density European-made fiberglass layers for a guaranteed consistency of quality on light and lively boards.
- Suspension: Shock Eraser Rails
- Sole: Area 51
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The ZERO is a new versatile freestyle binding in 2015. It was specifically designed to provide the comfort of Air cushioning while maintaining the same level of support and flex.
It includes a brand new Stealth Open Air flange, has a medium flex and a new 2x4 mini disk to enhance sensations on the board.
In addition, the new Zero asymmetric spoiler creates the perfect mix of flex for freestyle and perfect support in landing.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Zero Highback
- New: Stealth Open AIR Baseplate
- Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim cut Ankle Strap is distinguished by its narrower profile. This provides better flexibility while increasing freedom of movement. It includes a special foam that memorizes its original shape.
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.