The TIME MACHINE is a simple, strong and fast board offering lots of innovative features.
It is extremely versatile and quite snappy, enabling you to ride one curve after the other, on and off the pistes. It features a Cross Profil camber, which is an association of a classic camber with tip rockers making it more maneuverable, Ghost technology giving it the extra snap and Royal Rubber pads to dampen vibrations.
- Flex: 6/10 for grip on hard snow
- Directional Twin shape : A twin shape for freestyle moves with with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from centre slightly.
- Cross Profile (Ultimate All mountain freestyle): Camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. and Rocker on tip and tail for effortless floatation forward and switch.
- Aspen Strong: FSC certified hard wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and better lifespan.
- Quadratic edge lines: this edge lines based on elliptic curves allows easy turning inputs, changes in fluid management and transitions edge to edge in flexibility.
- Ghost Basalt Stringers: Basalt stringers are sewn into a triax layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at speed, and easy manoeuvrability on smoother rides.
|Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The TEAM is an ultra versatile snowboard binding offering a high-level of performance. It features a brand new lightweight Stealth AIR flange providing the ideal precision and responsiveness to ride all terrains confidently and comfortably.
In addition, the 2x4 mini-disk system offers unique sensations while the new Jet asymmetrical spoiler gives it the perfect mix of support, responsiveness and flex to manage on powder snow and in the park.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Asym Jet Highback
- New: Stealth AIR Baseplate
- Perfect Fit® Ankle Straps
- Stainless Steel Cable Connectors: Stainless steel cables inside ratchets and strap connectors: no more breaking, no more stopping!
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: Evolution at its peak! A reduced footprint meaning less impact on the board's flex: Nitro mini disks revolutionize the functioning of disks. The new feature lets you choose your angle before assembling the bindings to fasten them: do it once and never lose it again!
- New! The mini disc is now compatible with the channel system.
- Forged Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.