referencia : 368191
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
"Maximum power, minimum weight. Precision and stability associated with unmatched manoeuvrability", that is how the X-Drive skis are defined. Rather tempting, isn't it? The skis in this range incorporate indeed reinforcements only in critical areas for making the skis lighter and to obtain more precise and as versatile as possible all-mountain skis.
2015 novelty, the X-DRIVE 8.8 FS is the widest of the group as it is built on a waist of 88 mm. Ultra-versatile, it has an all-terrain Rocker 2.0 and is reinforced by an X frame in carbon as well as a RKS for power and precision. Precise and adventurer, this ski "erases the border between the high performance carving skis and the ski dedicated to the powder snow with rear support", says its manufacturer.
Construction & core
- Full sandwich construction
- 100% low density wood core: 15% lighter than the standard wood core
- All-terrain rocker 2.0: combination of precision and manoeuvrability. Support area: 90% Skiing on the edge / 70% flat ski.
- Chassis X: diagonal reinforcement in carbon in a middle portion of the ski which increases the torsional stiffness for increased grip and stability.
- RKS (Rocker Stabilizer): reinforcement in composite fibre which allows easy shock absorption and specific conduct of cornering.
- Single layer of laminate titanium
- Honeycomb tip: excellent manoeuvrability and flexible absorption of the inequalities of the ground.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.