As technical as comfortable, the X ULTRA W is a trail boot designed specifically for touring at fast pace on varying terrain thanks to its stable chassis and its reinforced protection.
Designed exclusively for women, it has an optimized adjustment, narrower, to better adapt to the anatomy of women's feet.
The Advanced Chassis provides stability and propulsion, two essential criteria for uneven terrain, as well as extra bounce and excellent traction. Its Contagrip sole, for its part, provides grip and exceptional durability for belaying on all the land, even the most roughest one.
Remarkably efficient, it is very comfortable as soon as you try it, it is soon forgotten. In addition, the fast clamping system is effective and very convenient. The icing on the cake? A feminine and exclusive sports look!
Materials of lining
- Textile: A lining wear resistant with excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Pocket for laces: A practical storage for the lacing system Protector Quickfit.
- Tongue with bellows: The tab is connected to the cuff to prevent foreign bodies from entering into the shoe.
First of cleanliness
- OrthoLite® : The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle.
The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- OS tendon: For a perfect ride, optimum heel-and-toe transition for a better quality of stroke
- Non-marking Contagrip® : Offering optimum adhesion on many types of terrain, the Contagrip® sole by Salomon uses the ideal combination of rubber for adapting each shoe to its specific use.
- Dual density EVA: Triple density inserts for extra cushioning, as well as greater stability and optimized control of movement.
T- Sensifit®: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Advanced Chassis, placed between the base plate and the interlayer, improves the control of the movement and energy of the foot toward the ground. It offers you a maximum recovery, increased protection and optimum stability.
Materials of the cuff:
- Breathable mesh for quick drying: A single external mesh layer with a layer of nylon for breathability and a resistance to extreme wear.
- Optimized comfort for women: Designed for and tested by women. Liner, cuff and a rigid base plate designed for women.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.