referencia : 120576
As technical as comfortable, the XA COMP 6 version GTX (Gore -Tex) is a mountain running shoe designed specifically for women touring at fast pace on varying terrain thanks to its stable chassis and its reinforced protection though the famous waterproof...SALOMON
As technical as comfortable, the XA COMP 6 version GTX (Gore -Tex) is a mountain running shoe designed specifically for women touring at fast pace on varying terrain thanks to its stable chassis and its reinforced protection though the famous waterproof membrane and breathable Gore-Tex .. This model has a specific adaptation respecting the anatomy of the women's foot for optimum performance.
The 3D+ Advanced Chassis provides stability and propulsion, two essential criteria for uneven terrain, as well as extra bounce and excellent traction. Its Contagrip sole, for its part, provides grip and exceptional durability for belaying on all the land, even the most roughest one.
Remarkably efficient, it is very comfortable as soon as you try it, it is soon forgotten. In addition, the fast clamping system is effective and very convenient. The icing on the cake? A classy feminine and sportive look!
- Membrane Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX®: Ensures maximum comfort and dry feet in all circumstances. We incorporate the Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX® in the shoes of trail running for race and mountain, where impermeability and breathability are essential.
- Construction with full liner
- Pocket for laces: A practical storage for the lacing system Protector Quickfit.
- Tongue with bellows: The tab is connected to the cuff to prevent foreign bodies from entering into the shoe.
- Tongue with bellows
- Quicklace - Lacing System simple and effective in a single gesture. A shoe easy to put on and to take off.
T- Sensifit®: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
First of cleanliness
- OrthoLite® : The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle.
The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- Non-marking Contagrip® : Offering optimum adhesion on many types of terrain, the Contagrip® sole by Salomon uses the ideal combination of rubber for adapting each shoe to its specific use.
- Moulded EVA midsole: The interlayer moulded EVA provides cushioning, more lightness and stability.
- Contagrip HA
- Contagrip HT
- 3D Advanced Chassis™
- Optimized comfort for women: Designed for and tested by women. Liner, cuff and a rigid base plate designed for women.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.