referencia : 355477
Back in 2014 and unavoidable reference of the Trail Mountain range, the XA PRO 3D ULTRA 2 GTX is "one of the most versatile shoes in the world", proudly announces its manufacturer. In fact, this shoe assured great technical performances since it combines...SALOMON
Back in 2014 and unavoidable reference of the Trail Mountain range, the XA PRO 3D ULTRA 2 GTX is "one of the most versatile shoes in the world", proudly announces its manufacturer. In fact, this shoe assured great technical performances since it combines lightness, durability, stability and protection for hiking or quick race on rough terrain and technical trails. Similarly, ultra comfortable thanks to its wrap-around and precise fit as well as to its high quality sole, it allows a precise movement and excellent cushioning. Waterproof and breathable thanks to its Gore-Tex membrane, it ensures dry feet in all circumstances and in all seasons. An cult outdoor shoe that any athlete must have on the closet!
- Rubber stone protection: The ideal protection for your toes in mountain or in rough terrain.
- Sensifit: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Asymmetrical lacing: For a custom lacing and easy adjustment.
- Quicklace For a custom lacing and easy adjustment.
- Rubber strapping
- Breathable mesh for quick drying: A single external mesh layer with a layer of nylon for breathability and a resistance to extreme wear.
- Low cuff: - The low liner assures for a large freedom of movement
- Membrane Extended Comfort footwear GORE-TEX : Ensures maximum comfort and dry feet in all circumstances. We incorporate the Extended Comfort Footwear GORE-TEX® in the shoes of trail running for race and mountain, where impermeability and breathability are essential.
- Double EVA density: Triple density inserts for extra cushioning, as well as greater stability and optimized control of movement.
- Pronation control
- Non-marking Running Contagrip : Combines different hardness of rubber to optimize the adhesion and resistance to wear and thus obtain high performance in mixed terrain. Equipped with grooves for optimum placing and self-cleaning pads arranged in several direction for efficient braking, these soles have been the subject of numerous tests and have demonstrated their performance in race on any type of terrain.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- EVA moulded: Provides excellent cushioning and ergonomic hold near the foot.
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle. The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- 3D Advanced Chassis: placed between the base plate and the interlayer, improves the control of the movement and energy of the foot toward the ground. It offers great stability, ideal response and more safety for performance without compromise.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.