referencia : 362257
Back in 2014 within the Trail Mountain range, the XA PRO 3D W is a performing sports shoe, ready for new outdoor adventures. A fit specially adapted to the female foot and particularly comfortable, its increased durability and its grip inspire confidence....SALOMON
Back in 2014 within the Trail Mountain range, the XA PRO 3D W is a performing sports shoe, ready for new outdoor adventures. A fit specially adapted to the female foot and particularly comfortable, its increased durability and its grip inspire confidence. Light, durable and with a cushioning sole and detonating grip, this liner does not stop the progress and will be performing on the most demanding trails. In addition, its line and its women's colours enhance its technical advantages.
The unique geometry of the sole (Contagrip sole associated with many other technologies) offers, in addition, an increased longevity to keep as long as possible its exemplary grip. An cult shoe that any athlete must have on the closet!
- Rubber stone protection: The ideal protection for your toes in mountain or in rough terrain.
- Sensifit: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Asymmetrical lacing: For a custom lacing and easy adjustment.
- Quicklace For a custom lacing and easy adjustment.
- Optimized comfort for women: Designed for and tested by women. Liner, cuff and a rigid base plate designed for women.
- Rubber strapping
- Breathable mesh for quick drying: A single external mesh layer with a layer of nylon for breathability and a resistance to extreme wear.
- Pocket for laces
- Tongue with bellows
- Dual density EVA midsole: Triple density inserts for extra cushioning, as well as greater stability and optimized control of movement.
- Pronation control
- Energy Cell 2
- Non-marking Running Contagrip sole: Combines different hardness of rubber to optimize the adhesion and resistance to wear and thus obtain high performance in mixed terrain. Equipped with grooves for optimum placing and self-cleaning pads arranged in several direction for efficient braking, these soles have been the subject of numerous tests and have demonstrated their performance in race on any type of terrain.
- Sole with anatomical support in EVA: It provides excellent cushioning and support that matches the shape of the foot.
- EVA moulded: Provides excellent cushioning and ergonomic hold near the foot.
- OrthoLite: The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle. The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- 3D Advanced Chassis: placed between the base plate and the interlayer, improves the control of the movement and energy of the foot toward the ground. It offers great stability, ideal response and more safety for performance without compromise.
- Endofit™ : Internal sleeve used to hold the foot with precision and to improve the return of the field and the wrap of the foot.
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.