referencia : 329775
Totally reviewed and corrected to become a more slight shoe facilitating a more airy and dynamic stride, the XR CROSSMAX 2 is a remarkably versatile mountain running shoe. Specially designed to meet the needs of pronator runners looking for support and...SALOMON
Totally reviewed and corrected to become a more slight shoe facilitating a more airy and dynamic stride, the XR CROSSMAX 2 is a remarkably versatile mountain running shoe. Specially designed to meet the needs of pronator runners looking for support and stability, and, at the same time, it offers optimal comfort due to its Sensiflex technology. Comfortable and lightweight, it is formidable off-road thanks to its surprising grip. On the asphalt, around the corner, it does not disappoint due to its cushioning worthy of running shoes.
Nothing to complain about, these mountain running shoe is amazingly effective over long distances and varied terrain thanks to its Non-marking Contagrip® sole. A training shoe ideal for novice riders who are looking for a maximum of sensation.
- Textile: A lining wear resistant with excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Pocket for laces: A practical storage for the lacing system Protector Quickfit.
- Tongue with bellows: The tab is connected to the cuff to prevent foreign bodies from entering into the shoe.
- Sensifit™ TPU: The Sensifit system wraps the foot, for the maintenance of both accuracy and security.
- Quicklace™ : - Lacing System simple and effective in a single gesture. A shoe easy to put on and to take off.
- Asymmetrical Sensiflex:
First of cleanliness
- OrthoLite® : The OrthoLite ® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite ® foam and an EVA heel cradle.
The OrthoLite® foam creates a dryer environment, more fresh and healthier under the foot. This system cannot deteriorate or lose its effectiveness over time. Its structure in recycled rubber helps to protect the environment. The EVA heel cradle offers support and enhanced heel cushioning.
- OS tendon: For a perfect ride, optimum heel-and-toe transition for a better quality of stroke
- Non-marking Contagrip® mud and snow : Offering optimum adhesion on many types of terrain, the Contagrip® sole by Salomon uses the ideal combination of rubber for adapting each shoe to its specific use.
- Contagrip HA
- Contagrip LT
- Triple density EVA: Triple density inserts for extra cushioning, as well as greater stability and optimized control of movement.
- EVA moulded
- EVA compressed
- Pronation control
- 3D Advanced Chassis: placed between the base plate and the interlayer, improves the control of the movement and energy of the foot toward the ground. It offers great stability, ideal response and more safety for performance without compromise.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|
La empresa Salomon, fundada en 1947 en Annecy, Haute-Savoie es una empresa francesa especializada en articulos de deportivos y de ocio. Se distribuye en mas de 160 paises.
En 1947, George Solomon en el corazon de los Alpes franceses y del lugar de nacimiento del alpinismo moderno, abre en el viejo Annecy un pequeno taller de sierras de madera y bordes de esqui. En algunos anos, a fuerza de ingenio, la compania se impone por primera vez como el lider mundial de fijacion, antes de convertirse en una marca lider de articulos de deportivos para dedicado al ocio y los deportes de invierno.
En 1997, Salomon fue comprada por Adidas y por el Grupo Amer Sports en el ano 2005.
En la actualidad la marca ofrece una amplia gama de articulos de deportes de invierno, outdoor, zapatos, ropas, gafas, etc... y se impone en todos los ordenes.