referencia : 12166-501
F1 is the boot for all alpine touring skiers. The state of the art in terms of lightness, comfort and performance. F1 is suitable to all alpine touring activities, great for going uphill with crampons while performing equally on the downhill, ploughing through fresh snow.SCARPA
F1 is the boot for all alpine touring skiers. The state of the art in terms of lightness, comfort and performance. F1 is suitable to all alpine touring activities, great for going uphill with crampons while performing equally on the downhill, ploughing through fresh snow.
The Carbon Core Technology on the shell and the X-Cage Evo on the cuff offer great stiffness and improve the transmission of impulse to the ski.
The new ski/walk mechanism allows an easy and safe transition from ski to walk with minimum volumes. Only two closure systems for a fast fit: the BOA® and the Fast Buckle with reference graphics.
- Shell/Cuff: Primary Hp Polyammide
- Buckles: 2
- Sole: U.f.o. Evo Scarpa® /Vibram®
- Binding: TLT (Optimized Touring Pivot -6mm)
- Inner boot: Pro Flex Evo
- SCARPA Removable Strap : The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the Pebax Tongue, it has a backward hook strap-holder which can be removed if necessary.
- FBC - Fast buckle closure : One only buckle and a Velcro strap with a referential graphic, which guarantees a rapid and precise closure. With only the buckle, and maintaining the same Velcro closure, you have two different fits suitable for both uphill and downhill, for a single and unique setting.
- Boa Closure system : The BOA closure system provides a closure and a custom fit for maximum comfort without pressure points. Each click is equivalent to 1 mm of voltage regulation. Once adjusted and locked in position, the BOA closure system does not diminish its locking effect even after many hours of use.
- Carbon Core Technology : Power transmission and anti-torsion control. Advanced technology for maximum performance. "CARBON CORE EVO Technology" is a carbon insert that is over-injected on the shell to stiffen the boot and improve the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell. Increased power for a high-level performance.
- EVO tongue : "EVO tongue" in Pebax has geometrical and specific design in the medial flex area. The flexible top edge allows an easy fit and a natural walking.
- Axial Alpine Evo : Axial Alpine EVO marks a new standard in the alpine-touring boots, studied to be the best in terms of lightness and comfort. Together with the "EVO TONGUE", the system guarantees the best performances.
- X-Cage Evo : The original X-shape design on the back of the cuff with dedicated texture, has got different geometrical design but constant thickness. It allows to get the structure stiffer without adding weight, while reducing the torsion on the longitudinal axis.
- Last : Innovative last, specific for modern alpine-touring activity, conceived as evolution of the race activity last. The geometry is created according to the closure system, and it ensures great comfort fit and precision while skiing.
- Quick Step-In insert : Quick Step-In insert with the Fitting Indicators System (F.I.S®) that show you where to step into the binding quickly and easily, even in deep snow. Quick-Step-in inserts provide 70% easier entry (compared to traditional inserts). Self-guiding notches (or "wings) greatly simplify binding entry.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|