referencia : 12010-501
FREEDOM RS by SCARPA® combines performance, lightness and a 25° range of motion to give you the best performance in downhill and a comfortable walking during the way up.SCARPA
FREEDOM RS by SCARPA® combines performance, lightness and a 25° range of motion to give you the best performance in downhill and a comfortable walking during the way up.
The shell is made of Primary HP Rnew Pebax®, 100% organic renewable material. The cuff is made of Primary HP Plyammide with specific design and differentiated thickness that stiffen the boot and reduce the torsion effect.
FREEDOM RS is built with the Carbon Core Technology: an over-injected carbon insert on the shell bottom, it improves the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell.
The sole is interchangeable (MOUNTAIN PLUS SCARPA® SOLE/MOUNTAIN PISTE SCARPA® SOLE) and is compatible with different kind of bindings (AT/TLT/FR). FREEDOM RS is The boot for challenging freeride excursions and steep skiing.
- CARBON CORE technology : Power Transmission and anti-torsion control. Advanced technology for maximum performance. "CARBON CORE Technology" is a carbon insert that is over-injected on the shell sole to stiffen the boot and improve the transmission of power to the ski throughout the length of the boot shell.
- OVERLAP CLOSURE Tecnology : Designed to ensure a perfect wrap of the cuff and the shell. "OVERLAP CLOSURE Technology" allows the correct movement of the ankle and creates a direct power transmission to the skis. The front of the cuff is separated into two areas, between the cuff buckle, for an uniform and precise closure of the tibial area. Differentiated thickness and oblique profile on the bottom guarantees the correct wrapping of the forefoot without any pressure point.
- Axial Power Control : "Axial Power Control" helps to improve the inclination of the ankle-knee joints, for more precise edge grip. The inclination of 2° medial axis allows for more sensitive and responsive skiing, especially on the steep slopes.
- FRS BUCKLES : Made of steel and aluminum. Lightness and ergonomic design.
- BOOSTER™ POWER STRAP lite : Designed to increase torsional rigidity and to guarantee a more effective transmission of impulses to the ski.
- Ride power block XT : Easy mechanism to unlock and lock due to the absence of the connecting rod between the shell and cuff. Friction is reduced to zero to maximize the freedom of movement during the walking. Total cuff range of 25 degrees.
- Scarpa® Finger Strap : Is made of PU stitched at the end of the power strap. Its design allows for easy opening and closing of the power strap even when wearing gloves.
- BOOSTER™ POWER STRAP lite : Light and with great adaptability. The extra ring connects to a rigid band on the back, which limits the extension of the elastic in the point of maximum inclination forward in order to ensure the best support of the tibia on the boot for fast and immediate transmission of the impulse to the ski.
- CORE CONNECT Tecnology : Innovative system of attaching the sole to the shell. The sole is secured by a plate that is over-injected into the tip and metal nuts embedded in the shell. "CORE CONNECT Technology" increases power transmission to the ski due to the reduced distance in between the foot and the ski.
SCARPA® MOUNTAIN PLUS SOLE :
- HEEL: Vibram® rubber heel with minimum thicknesses for maximum adherence to the ski and optimum grip.
- TOE: Vibram® rubber toe with a smooth profile for easy entry into AT bindings. Central helix nails with anti-slip profile for a better grip.
- SCARPA® MOUNTAIN PISTE SOLE :
- HEEL: Rubber heel with anti-slip profile for optimal grip. TPU inserts for quick release of the heel.
- TOE: Rubber anti-slip toe, with TPU inserts for a quick release from the binding.
- 25° Range of motion
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Unit weight||Tamano UK|