Three-season boot, suitable for technical alpinism, via ferrata routes, hard trekking and classical mountaineering during the winter season.
It is the choice of many alpine guides and it represents the perfect fusion of performance, comfort and protection. Triolet Pro GTX has a 3 mm anti-abrasion Suede leather upper which is a great compromise between versatility and durability and a full protective rubber rand.
GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining. The Pentax II XT sole is compatible with semi-authomatic crampons.
- Upper: Suede Water-Resistant 3mm (Perwanger)
- Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
- Insole: PRO-FIBER XT 20
- Sole: PENTAX II XT
- Last: NAG
- Weight: 830g (½ pair size 42)
- Activ Impact technology
- Ankle Padding : Self-moulding padding on the ankle area made of a special "Memory Foam" material that adapts itself to everyone's anatomy and recovers its original shape after every use, avoiding unpleasant pressure.
- Speed lacing : Lacing system that allows a quick lace adjustment for a perfect wrapping of the foot and ankle.
- Flex Point : Special upper design on flex area that allows the natural angle variation between foot and leg during walking.
- Autofit Collar : Ergonomic padded collar made in elastic Fabric, for a perfect ankle wrapping.
|TALLA||Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|
|40.5||40 1/2||7 2/3||6 2/3|
|43.5||43 1/2||10 1/3||9 1/3|
|45.5||45 1/2||11 2/3||10 2/3|