referencia : FLEX SKATE 100
referencia : 354545
SKISKETT CARBON FLEX 100 SKATE 12
CARBON FLEX SKATE 100 introduces the flexible frame for skating provided with lowered forks for high and narrow wheels. Conceived for the skating training of expert skiers, they can choose among different types of wheels which offer diverse speed which are suitable to every type of track or training need.
Frame: interlaced carbon and glass fibres, stainless steel
Length frame: 600 mm
Number of wheels for frame: 2
Wheels’ material: slow polyurethane and hub made of alu
Wheels’ diameter and width in mm: Ø100x24
Weight (pair): Kg 1,9
Belonging to the Racing & Sport range (transmission of power efficient and precise control) of the Skating collection, the SNS PILOT TEAM SKATE is a race binding for the practice of skating. Light and efficient thanks to its construction of quality, its 2 shafts (SNS® system PILOT®) provide a transmission and perfect control between the skier and its ski as well as between the ski and the snow. Its flex 115 and stop guide will meet the most demanding expectations.
- Direction edge on the whole length: perfect control of the ski. The direction edge maintains the tail.
- SNS® PILOT®: system with 2 shafts with rigid link for perfect control and a good torsional stiffness.
- Support meta: RS 10 (the front shaft is located 1 cm behind the toe for a natural placing of the foot as well as a transmission of power and increased control.
- Weight: 320 grams the pair
- Flex : 115 (stiffness for skating competitors)
ATTENTION: BINDINGS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE STANDARD SNS