referencia : 13115
Lightweight, manoeuvrable and powerful, the ALTAVIA is a touring ski intended for skiers looking for an efficient ski both uphill and downhill. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand as its core with air channels, its ultra-light construction or even its special shape, it guarantees great explorations.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Protection: PA Strong
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Attivo Progressive Shape: innovative shape allowing a progressive entry on fresh snow, ensuring good maintenance and contact on hard snow.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 90mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 480 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|