referencia : 13115
Lightweight, manoeuvrable and powerful, the ALTAVIA is a touring ski intended for skiers looking for an efficient ski both uphill and downhill. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand as its core with air channels, its ultra-light construction or even its special shape, it guarantees great explorations.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Protection: PA Strong
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Attivo Progressive Shape: innovative shape allowing a progressive entry on fresh snow, ensuring good maintenance and contact on hard snow.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|