Lightweight, manoeuvrable and powerful, the ALTAVIA is a touring ski intended for skiers looking for an efficient ski both uphill and downhill. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand as its core with air channels, its ultra-light construction or even its special shape, it guarantees great explorations.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Protection: PA Strong
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Attivo Progressive Shape: innovative shape allowing a progressive entry on fresh snow, ensuring good maintenance and contact on hard snow.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
R12 is a must for the really lightweight free-touring addicted: essential and versatile, this binding offers lots of possibilities to those who demands the most out from their gear.
Raider 12 is a full optional binding: SKI-STOPPER integrated into the toe part (75, 86, 91, 97, 108, 120 mm), CRAMPONS HOOK integrated into the base of the toe part, heel adjustment plate (25 mm total) and integrated heel raiser.
All these accessories are designed for a quick and intuitive use: once the boot is inserted into the toe part, you can activate the ski-stopper just pushing with the pole; using the pole, you can select the configuration of the heel part ( 0 °on uphill mode, climbing aid 1 and 2, downhill mode), rotating it through practical hole into the heel raiser.
RELEASE FROM 5-12. The patents ATK RACE® that are integrated into the heel of RAIDER 12, have permission tocomprise the weight and size, providing a calibrated range of the really large release(5-12), values that meet every possible user of RAIDER 12, from beginner to professional skiers.
The Rotational Heel System® ATK RACE®, already adopted on Race Toruring , has been further enhanced on RAIDER 12, bringing to heel stability under extreme skiing, for precise conduction even on difficult snow conditions.
The cam system that manages the frontal release of the heel part. is highly innovative and unique in terms of precision in the release phase of the boot and, at the same time it also allows an input of the boot up to 3 times softer, thus facilitating the locking even in fresh snow. News 2016, an ergonomic cap that covers the front lever protecting and avoid it will ruin because of frequent pressures of the pole on it.
SEMI-AUTOMATIC LOCKING SYSTEM®: A spring manages the front lever of the toe PART and favors the step of locking/unlocking
INTEGRATED CRAMPONS HOOK®: integrated crampons hook into the base of the toe part, for extreme lightness and rigidity!
INTEGRATED FRONT-BRAKE SYSTEM®: the only ski brake for ski Touring in world always active both during uphill and downhill mode.
ROTATIONAL HEEL SYSTEM®: A system that manages the plugs engagement of the heel part which are always stable on the boot eliminating the typical oscillations of the Alpine binding and ensuring a precise and safe skiing in all conditions.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|