Lightweight, manoeuvrable and powerful, the ALTAVIA is a touring ski intended for skiers looking for an efficient ski both uphill and downhill. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand as its core with air channels, its ultra-light construction or even its special shape, it guarantees great explorations.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Protection: PA Strong
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Attivo Progressive Shape: innovative shape allowing a progressive entry on fresh snow, ensuring good maintenance and contact on hard snow.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|