referencia : ST13108
referencia : P-3030
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Ultra-light, the PLUM GUIDE LOCATION is a top of the range touring binding.
Machined from high-strength materials, it uses an innovative heel piece rotation system. No mater the position of the skier, they can always insert the tip of a ski pole into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, even when wearing gloves, or with tip of a pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding offers high rigidity and responsiveness in use due to the high quality of machining.
Lastly, with binding inserts without adjustment in relation to the length of baseplate this "Rental" version offers 70mm of adjustment at the heel cup.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 70mm adjustment rail, offering range of 8-9 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Weight : 730g/pair (without screws).
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|