referencia : 13110
referencia : 48731
The most awarded among touring skis, the GARA AERO WORLD CUP is a ski for runners in competition requiring the best. Its unique ultra-construction (Lightweight technology), its composition in Aramid and its Attive Progressive shape enable it to deliver in extreme situations and to make the skier save energy to finish race in first position.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: mixed structure
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Aramid Technology: aramid is one of the most widespread synthetic fibres. Usually used in military and aerospace applications for its incredible resistance qualities. The base composition of aramid in honeycomb represents the best report of strength / light weight currently available in the market.
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
DYNAFIT TLT SPEED SUPERLITE RED 12
This binding is a truly revolutionary combination of minimalism and safety. Race Adjust, developed in the ski touring competition environment, is the first fully adjustable race binding. It is slightly(!) heavier than the world’s lightest binding, but guarantees maximum safety thanks to a new Dynafit patent. Ideal for all those who like to race at top speed without compromising safety.
• new torx screws
• Low Tech Race toe
• same height as the Low Tech Race
• no automatic lock
• a single adjusting screw for side and front release
DIN Range: Oct 05
Field of use: SpeedTouring
Materials: 7075 forged aluminum, high-strength plastic