referencia : 13110
referencia : STFIX
The most awarded among touring skis, the GARA AERO WORLD CUP is a ski for runners in competition requiring the best. Its unique ultra-construction (Lightweight technology), its composition in Aramid and its Attive Progressive shape enable it to deliver in extreme situations and to make the skier save energy to finish race in first position.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: mixed structure
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Aramid Technology: aramid is one of the most widespread synthetic fibres. Usually used in military and aerospace applications for its incredible resistance qualities. The base composition of aramid in honeycomb represents the best report of strength / light weight currently available in the market.
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
In development for many years, the TR-RACE is a technical cross-country ski binding offering a combination of performances ideal for high-performance athletes. Reliability, lightweight and functionality are its main characteristics.
- Composition: special ERGAL steel
- Weight: 79 gr.
- No security clip
- Composition: special hardened ERGAL steel
- Weight: 53 gr.
- Lateral detachment