referencia : 13117
referencia : 48342-9170
Incorporating the main features of its big brother, the Gara Aero WC, most awarded touring ski, the GARA LIRACE is a ski designed for high-performance touring skiers. Its unique ultra-light construction (Lightweight technology) and its Liwood core with air channels allow it to be very efficient uphill and to make the skier save energy to arrive first at the summit.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|