The MAESTRO is part of the most successful technical touring skis. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand (ultra light Lightweight construction, Aramid technology, Duo Tech, Hbox Carbon Torsion control), it provides awesome performance both uphill and downhill. In addition, the Attivo Shock Absorber technology eliminates the slightest vibration for exceptional comfort when gliding on any type of snow.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core : aero (honeycomb)
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Aramid Technology: aramid is one of the most widespread synthetic fibres. Usually used in military and aerospace applications for its incredible resistance qualities. The base composition of aramid in honeycomb represents the best report of strength / light weight currently available in the market.
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Hi-Box Torsion Control : Thin layer of micro-mesh carbon (3k) wrapped around the ski offering significantly higher torsional stiffness (up to 46%).
This type of treatment with AIMS provides he structure with anti-torsional benefits without compromising the bending values of the skis.
- Attivo Active Shock Absorber
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|