With the colours of its manufacturer (Italy), the MAGICO is a touring ski that will satisfy particularly to skiers looking for effective skis both uphill and downhill. Its more pronounced measures (waist of 85mm in 157cm) enables it to be particularly agile downhill without however hindering its uphill performance since it retains great lightness. A simply "magical" ski!
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core : aero (honeycomb)
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Aramid Technology: aramid is one of the most widespread synthetic fibres. Usually used in military and aerospace applications for its incredible resistance qualities. The base composition of aramid in honeycomb represents the best report of strength / light weight currently available in the market.
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Hi-Box Torsion Control : Thin layer of micro-mesh carbon (3k) wrapped around the ski offering significantly higher torsional stiffness (up to 46%).
This type of treatment with AIMS provides he structure with anti-torsional benefits without compromising the bending values of the skis.
- Attivo Active Shock Absorber
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|