referencia : ST13129
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC90
Exciting news here at SKI TRAB, a ski dedicated to fun, performance and safety on all types of snow.
Thanks to the new Low Omega Profile technology steering and entry into and exit from turns is greatly enhanced.
The skis is lightweight enough even for touring skiing.
14 Lightweight technology : Ski Trab lightweight technology distinguishes itself by having identify a productive process capable of using an extremely light core and of giving the maximum anti-torsional strength at the same time.
Liwood core : Lightweight and quality within everyone's reach. A new light wood core reinforced with a fiberglass box wrapping around the skis provides light and high performance skis with durability and resistance. Wood is the most used raw material in ski production.
Attivo progressive Shape : it improves the steering providing a perfect floatability and easy turning ability. It's an innovative shape allowing a gradual entry into the fresh snow, maintaining however the contact on hard snow also with flat skis. The ski tip and tail show a particularity marked flex providing a perfect floating. The tip is longer and enhanced by a flex that provides a perfect control of the ski. The centre immediately responds to the skier's action and the tips gradually become softer thus being able to follow uneven terrain actively and facilitating without causing unbalance the skier's action.
Duo Tech : With a flat ski the tail maintains its rigidity and the ski guarantees a perfect stability and support. On turning the tail flexibility is greater, improving the steering and making skiing easier. With a flat ski the hollow of the ski tail increases stability and steering precision.
Omega profile : Creates a variable longitudinal profile in order to better modulate the flex of the ski. On the outside of the ski it is lowered in the areas where it is necessary to increase the flex in order to improve manoeuvrability, while in others it reinforces torsional stiffness and holding power for better stability and edge grip.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 90mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 480 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|