Described as hard as leather, the PIUMA EVO RIPIDO is a ski designed for extreme skiing lovers on hard and difficult terrain. It has a very high torsional rigidity which guarantees grip and steering ability even when skiing very fast.
To be more precise, the Ripido uses Polvere sidecuts and incorporates the new Hibox technology which allows it 45% more torsional rigidity while keeping the same flexibility and the same flex in the main axis. More sensitive, it offers a more engaged behaviour in the descent.
- Ultralight wood core integrating channels for weight saving and rigidity.
- Monoshell reinforced fibreglass construction
- Steel edges with 52hrc hardness. Maximum durability and guarantee of grip on ice.
- High density base. Excellent glide and durability.P.A.
- Scratch proof polyamide protective film.
WARNING: It is necessary to modify the attached hight of the skins sold on our site for adapting them to the tip of that ski! (contact us for more information)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|