Described as hard as leather, the PIUMA EVO RIPIDO is a ski designed for extreme skiing lovers on hard and difficult terrain. It has a very high torsional rigidity which guarantees grip and steering ability even when skiing very fast.
To be more precise, the Ripido uses Polvere sidecuts and incorporates the new Hibox technology which allows it 45% more torsional rigidity while keeping the same flexibility and the same flex in the main axis. More sensitive, it offers a more engaged behaviour in the descent.
- Ultralight wood core integrating channels for weight saving and rigidity.
- Monoshell reinforced fibreglass construction
- Steel edges with 52hrc hardness. Maximum durability and guarantee of grip on ice.
- High density base. Excellent glide and durability.P.A.
- Scratch proof polyamide protective film.
WARNING: It is necessary to modify the attached hight of the skins sold on our site for adapting them to the tip of that ski! (contact us for more information)
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|