Belonging to the Attivo range, the SINTESI is a touring ski intended for skiers looking for an efficient ski both uphill and downhill. Incorporating the best technologies of the brand as its core with air channels (Liwood technology), its ultra-light construction or even its special shape (Attivo Progressive Shape), it guarantees great explorations.
- Construction : Piuma Quadriaxial Cap
- Core: wood with air channels
- Steel edges
- Carbon reinforcements
- Sole: Sintered
- Protection: PA Strong
- Lightweight technology: extremely lightweight kernel that offers maximum anti-twist strength. The different technological solutions depend on the choice of the best raw materials and a precise and meticulous process of different work stages.
- Liwood Box Core technology: new core in light wood reinforced with glass fibre. Light weight and high performance with the durability and resistance of the best skis.
- Duo Tech: tail with special shape that makes the difference: it improves the performance by turning the skiing on a flat terrain and it also proves to be a very useful system to attach the skins to the tail.
- Attivo Progressive Shape: innovative shape allowing a progressive entry on fresh snow, ensuring good maintenance and contact on hard snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The WEPA is the perfect match between the lightness of a RACE and the release precision of a GUIDE.
Perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency.
Easy to use !
- Settings : 20 mm adjustment rail (3 boot sizes) – 2 wedge levels (0 and 53mm).
- Safety: adjustable lateral and frontal release safety : from 5 to 10.
- Stiffness : transmission is more efficient with a new release system.
- Weight : 490g the pair (without screws).
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|