referencia : ST13112
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC80
This touring ski TRAB SINTESI LIBERO is a more flexible and more technically friendly version than the famous Sintesi.
The SINTESI LIBERO takes the sides of its big brother while being more flexible and tolerant. An easier-for-skiing and more playful ski, particularly recommended for light male and female skiers. The new LIWOOD FIBER BOX CORE technology is a drilled wood core with channels and wrapped with fibres traversing the length of the ski allowing to win in weight while maintaining strength.
The progressive shape ATTIVO improves the stability of the ski, facilitates the entry into curve in powdery snow, improves adhesion on hard snow and, in general, provides the SINTESI LIBERO with excellent control.
- Weight of a ski (g): 915 in 150cm / 955 in 157cm / 1025 in 164cm / 1050 in 171cm / 1135 in 178cm
- Sidecuts (mm): 107/78/94 in 150cm / 107/77/94 in 157cm / 107/76.5/94 in 164cm / 107/75/94 in 171cm / 107/75/94 in 178cm
- Radius (m): 17.9 in 150cm / 18.4 in 157cm / 19.1 in 164cm / 19.9 in 171cm / 21.9 in 178cm
- Surface (cm²): 1310 in 150cm / 1349 in 157cm / 1396 in 164cm / 1441 in 171cm / 1499 in 178cm
- Piuma Quadriaxial Cap: Best grip and precision for a reduced weight
- Wood-core air canals: Reduced weight with a preserved strength
- Edge Radial Finishing: Precision in curve and excellent gliding
- P.A. Strong Protection: Protective film in polyamide for better durability
- Steel Edge 52 HRC: High quality edges for better durability and a good adhesion even on hard snow
- Sintered Base: Excellent gliding and durability
- Fibre Plate Support: Strengthening of the structure under the bindings to avoid any grubbing screws.
- Carbon Glass Reinforcements: Torsion resistance and preserved flex
- Duo Tech: Very convenient system to attach the skin to the tail of the ski
- LiWood Box Core: Solidity and lightness
- ATTIVO PROGRESSIVE SHAPE: Facilitates the entry into curve in powdery snow, improves grip on hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 80mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 475 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 60 g)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|