referencia : ST13112
referencia : 48725
This touring ski TRAB SINTESI LIBERO is a more flexible and more technically friendly version than the famous Sintesi.
The SINTESI LIBERO takes the sides of its big brother while being more flexible and tolerant. An easier-for-skiing and more playful ski, particularly recommended for light male and female skiers. The new LIWOOD FIBER BOX CORE technology is a drilled wood core with channels and wrapped with fibres traversing the length of the ski allowing to win in weight while maintaining strength.
The progressive shape ATTIVO improves the stability of the ski, facilitates the entry into curve in powdery snow, improves adhesion on hard snow and, in general, provides the SINTESI LIBERO with excellent control.
- Weight of a ski (g): 915 in 150cm / 955 in 157cm / 1025 in 164cm / 1050 in 171cm / 1135 in 178cm
- Sidecuts (mm): 107/78/94 in 150cm / 107/77/94 in 157cm / 107/76.5/94 in 164cm / 107/75/94 in 171cm / 107/75/94 in 178cm
- Radius (m): 17.9 in 150cm / 18.4 in 157cm / 19.1 in 164cm / 19.9 in 171cm / 21.9 in 178cm
- Surface (cm²): 1310 in 150cm / 1349 in 157cm / 1396 in 164cm / 1441 in 171cm / 1499 in 178cm
- Piuma Quadriaxial Cap: Best grip and precision for a reduced weight
- Wood-core air canals: Reduced weight with a preserved strength
- Edge Radial Finishing: Precision in curve and excellent gliding
- P.A. Strong Protection: Protective film in polyamide for better durability
- Steel Edge 52 HRC: High quality edges for better durability and a good adhesion even on hard snow
- Sintered Base: Excellent gliding and durability
- Fibre Plate Support: Strengthening of the structure under the bindings to avoid any grubbing screws.
- Carbon Glass Reinforcements: Torsion resistance and preserved flex
- Duo Tech: Very convenient system to attach the skin to the tail of the ski
- LiWood Box Core: Solidity and lightness
- ATTIVO PROGRESSIVE SHAPE: Facilitates the entry into curve in powdery snow, improves grip on hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Fijación muy ligera sin freno y con sistema Quick Step para los esquiadores de travesía que buscan optimizar el peso
- Alzas Speed Step
- Fijación opcional para crampones
- Topes laterales
- Forged Aluminium
- Stainless steel
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|